Inventory Control Supervisor
Bloomfield, CT 06002 US
Now Hiring in Bloomfield, CT
Job Title: Inventory Control Supervisor
Salary: $48, 000k
** Must be open to work weekends and Holidays
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily operations in the Inventory Control department on the
- Ensure that safety rules, production, and sanitation standards are met.
- Cycle Count Program
- Pick location creation (new items) or re-profiling
- Run Inventory reports, (PICK HITS, LOST IN CYCLE COUNT, EXPIRATION MANAGEMENT, ADJUSTMENTS)
- Process all TO s (transfer orders) RTV s (return to vendor) Dispositions (dump and destroy)
- PO discrepancy research or any analytical research
- Forklift Operations
- QA (quality assurance) and spot checking for code dates
- Reporting all employees errors and completing incident reports
- Inventory Integrity
- Assist the Control Center
- Assigns duties to employees and schedules break periods, work hours, and vacations. Schedules and performs periodic evaluations of employees as dictated by the appropriate HR policies.
- Assist other warehouse floor supervisors and associates in warehouse policies, departmental procedures, and job duties.
- Follow up on customer concerns/complaints, examines discrepancy reports, and resolutions to restore and promote good public relations with the client.
- Promotes a positive work environment while also being a team builder.
- Work closely with staff to ensure that quality and productivity requirements are maintained and communicated to each associate.
- Must be flexible and able to work any shift in support of business needs.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a self-initiator who can implement and supervise inventory based programs as directed by the Inventory Control Manager.
- High level of computer and WMS system literacy.
- Some college level training is preferred but not necessary so long as there is experience in warehouse supervision and some experience in the wholesale industry preferred.